MICHAEL KING'S LTD - Terms Page
Once your order has been received you will receive a phone call from our Haulier to let you know when your goods will arrive, you must therefore provide a telephone number to ensure that our haulier can contact you when necessary to do so.
Once payment has been received you will normally receive your goods within 3 - 5 working days. We will let you know if there is a problem with your order before payment is taken. You will receive a VAT Invoice by POST with your card receipt attached. We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery once goods have left our premises, as we use a third party haulage firm.
Welcome to the Michael King's Ltd Web site (the "Site"). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. Michael King's Ltd may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
Prices, products and brand names may change at anytime without any prior notificatio.
Terms and Conditons of SALE
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the UK without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by Michael King's Ltd.
- Orders are accepted to being available and remaining unsold, and at the price contained in the Company's current price lists applicable at the date of dispatch.
- None of the Company's sales representatives or other agents has the authority to vary the published prices of the Company's products and no responsibility will be accepted for any deviation unless the same has been authorised and confirmed in writing by any of the Company's Directors, Sales Managers or Accountants.
- The Company's products are not sold on a sale or return basis unless expressly stated to the contrary in writing.
- The Company's products are sold on the condition that they are resold in their original containers and the Company does not accept any liability for products otherwise.
- An order may be varied or cancelled solely at the descretion of the Company provided such variation or cancellation is requested before dispatch and thereafter on the Customer's paying the Company expenses.
- All websiteprices are inclusive of VAT.
- Should the Customer fail to comply with any of the agreed terms of credit then the Company shall be entitled to treat all contracts with that Customer as at an end and all amounts then due to the Company shall be immediately due and payable irrespective or not the agreed period of credit has expired.
- The company reserves the right insofar as it is fair and reasonable to change the specification of any product supplied by it at any time without notice.
- The Company cannot accept liability for goods found on delivery to the Customer to be either damaged or of a lesser quantity than ordered unless such damage or shortage is notified by the Customer in writing to the carrier and to the Company within three days thereafter.
- The invoice date shall be the date of dispatch and the Company shall not be liable for non-delivery unless the same is notified to the Company in wiriting within fourteen days of the invoice date.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to customer.
- In case of the goods to be delivered at the Company premises at the time when the Company notifies the Customer that the goods are available for collection.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing or risk in the goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the Customer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods and all other Goods agreed to be sold by the Company to the Customer for which payment is due.
- Until such time as the property in the Goods passes to the Customer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold). the Company shal be entitled at any time to require the Customer to deliver up the Goods to the Company and, if the Customer fails to do so forthwith,to enter upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the goods are stored to repossess the goods.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to pledge or charge in any way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of the Company, but if the Customer does so all monies owing by the Customer to the Company shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company) forthwith become due and payable.
- All goods supplied by the Company are of high grade and it believes them to be suitable,but, as it cannot exercise control over their mixing and/or application by the user no condition of warranty is made as to the quality or fitness of the Goods and apart from personal injury, no responsibility will be accepted for the loss or damage arising directly of indirectly from their application or use, .
- Force Majeure. In the event of contingencies beyond the Company's control such as war, threat of war, terrorism, riots, intervention by Governmental Authorities, floods, acts of Gods, fire, ice, strike or combination of workmen, lockouts, breakdown of machinery, short supply of fuel or materials used in manufacture, or any contingencies whatsoever, preventing, hindering or delaying the manufacture, shipment or delivery of the Goods in accordance with these conditions, the Company shall be at liberty to defer or suspend deliveries pending such contingencies or to cancel the order in whole or as to any unfulfilled part thereof and the Company shall be under no liability for any loss or damages thereby incurred or sustained by the buyer.